Shipping Forms & Permits
Utilizing specialized equipment and under permit from the City and Port of Oakland, trucks weighing up to 95,000 lbs. may move within the Port Area. This provides for an increase of up to 15,000 lbs. in cargo weight to be carried. For information regarding a Port of Oakland Heavyweight Permit, please e-mail or call the Chief Wharfinger at email@example.com or (510) 627-1308.
The Port of Oakland's Tariff 2-A is provided on this web site as a
convenience. The Port of Oakland's Tariff is also available at
www.dpiusa.com, (registration required).
- Prelude (PDF)
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Definitions & General Rules (PDF)
- Hazardous Cargo Rules (PDF)
- Dockage Rules & Rates (PDF)
- Wharfage Rules (PDF)
- Wharfage Commodity Index (PDF)
- Wharfage Rate Containerized (PDF)
- Wharfage Rates Non-Containerized (PDF)
- Demurrage Storage Rules & Rates (PDF)
- Container Cranes Rules & Rates (PDF)
- Assignments Wharf - Space (PDF)
- Miscellaneous (PDF)
Trucker Appointment System Placard
Producing and Displaying AB2650 Placards for Trucks with Appointments
The PDF and Word documents have instructions and the placard form for truckers to use for appointments with maritime terminals at the Port of Oakland.