Maritime Air Quality Improvement Plan (MAQIP)The Port of Oakland's MAQIP is a long-range plan to improve air quality in the seaport area.
Comprehensive Truck Management Program (CTMP)Information on the CTMP and Requirements.
- Shell Pipeline Removal Project
- 195 Hegenberger Road Hotel
- Informational Report to the Oakland Board of Port Commissioners Regarding Environmental Programs and Planning Division - April 25, 2013 (PDF)
- South Field Airport Traffic Control Tower Demolition Project
- Runway Safety Area Improvement Project
- Airport Perimeter Dike Improvement Project
California Coastal Cleanup
Director of Environmental Programs and Planning