Maritime Air Quality Improvement Plan (MAQIP)The Port of Oakland's MAQIP is a long-range plan to improve air quality in the seaport area.
Comprehensive Truck Management Program (CTMP)Information on the CTMP and Requirements.
- LUDC Amendment and Charter School at 7700 Edgewater Drive(Public Comment Period Extended)
- 195 Hegenberger Road Hotel
- Rolls-Royce Engine Services - Oakland, Inc. Test Cell Upgrade Project
- Informational Report to the Oakland Board of Port Commissioners Regarding Environmental Programs and Planning Division - April 25, 2013 (PDF)
- South Field Airport Traffic Control Tower Demolition Project
- Runway Safety Area Improvement Project
- Airport Perimeter Dike Improvement Project